Adobe just released the results of their State of Mobile Benchmark Report. Here at MinkWell, we could not be more excited to see the explosive growth in the tablet. Highlights of the report include:
• Tablet readership is up dramatically in the last 7 months – a 200% percent average increase in readers of titles published with Adobe DPS.
• Consumers are buying digital magazines at an ever-increasing pace.
• Digital magazines are moving from early adopters to the mainstream, print-reading audience and they have the potential to deliver a massive amount of ad dollars.
• People who consume digital magazines are proving to be very high value customers given their propensity to pay for content.
• 75 percent of the time consumers are reading content on tablets and 25 percent of the time they are reading content on smartphones.
MinkWell is well versed in Adobe’s Digital Publishing Suite. We have used the software to create apps for Vanity Fair, Taschen, and Vogue magazine. Considering launching a tablet app? We are here to help you take the leap.